Thursday 24 February 2011

The Graze Craze

Some friends directed me to a website which allows you to sign up for regular deliveries of snack size portions of your favourite dried fruit and nuts. Its called Graze. So I thought hey, why not?! Well I received my first graze nibble box yesterday...yummy! I've already eaten the honey covered pecans and cashews and today in work I ate the "little figgy went to market" selection which had baby figs, dried apple and cranberries. Delicious! The best bit is that with the voucher code my friend Tenneil gave me, I got the first box free and the second box half price!
Here's the exciting bit... I have one of those voucher codes for all of you to use! Just follow this link http://www.graze.com/p/JXMMW31 and get your first yummy nibble box for free! No obligation, just sign up and if you don't love it you can cancel without hassle.
I'm well chuffed with my selection! Makes my coffee break in work so much more interesting

I promise to get some more delicious baked goods on here soon to counteract all this healthy snacking I've been doing xx

2 comments:

  1. Do you take suggestions?
    Saw these earlier and immediately thought of you!

    http://blog.girlybubble.com/2011/01/24/cupcake-of-the-day-a-cut-out-heart/?from=rss

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely do take suggestions, i'll get right on those. now to find the perfect heart shaped cutter...

    ReplyDelete